|Published||July 29, 2022|
Salesforce Developer – Role will be mostly remote and working in Dallas and Southlake offices as needed.
*Compensation range is $75,000 - $120,000 based on experience.*
Please note this is a direct hire position and is a W-2 role. We are not interested in working with staffing companies at this time. This role will also require the employee to live in a state where we operate as a business (this includes TX, MI, MO, OK, and AL).
- We are committed to helping our customers (shippers and manufacturers in every industry) grow by facilitating the movement of their products and managing their supply chains. Our team is committed to getting the job done, whatever it takes.
- Named one of "Dallas 100 fastest-growing private companies in North Texas" by the Dallas Business Journal in 2019 for the 4th consecutive year.
- Named one of “Transport Topics’ 100 Top Freight Brokerage Firms” in 2021 for the 3rd consecutive year.
- In business for over 22 years with 4 offices located in Dallas TX, Houston TX, San Antonio TX, and Southlake TX.
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation package.
- The training, knowledge, and tools you will need to succeed.
- Medical, dental, vision + free life and telehealth insurance.
- Excellent 401(k) with 4% match, vested immediately once eligible.
- Paid time off, paid volunteer time off, and paid holidays.
- A fast-paced, competitive, and team-oriented atmosphere.
Qualifications and education requirements
- 5 years of Salesforce development experience in a small to mid-sized organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices.
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification.
- Experience with VSCode and Git.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an agile team.
- A creative mentality to apply innovative approaches to software design.
- Normal working hours are 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Employee must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct their duties. This includes the ability to use hands, talk, see, and hear.