|Published||August 1, 2022|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Salesforce Developer to join our TEAM! As the Salesforce Developer, we need someone who is ready to provide leadership and development skills to efficiently develop code that can be leverages across multiple sites. It is important to build synergies around development objects for reuse rather than have to rebuild every time.
The Developer will work closely with the Sr. Developer and be responsible for the delivery of solutions within the salesforce team. The candidate will work as a part of the E-commerce team to implement and maintain Salesforce web applications. They will provide technical support on large, complex projects as well as testing and other support functions the team requires. The developer will get their direction from the CRM manager and Sr. Developer and will work in a flexible team environment to complete projects, maintenance and other tasks completed in a timely manner.
Major Function and Scope
- The Salesforce developer will participate in implementation-requirement gathering, Salesforce Customization, Salesforce Configuration testing, and user training.
- Hands-on in customization in Salesforce Integration may extend to other systems either add on or user interface.
- This position will also work to validate the system designs developed by the internal team across projects to make sure the development is in synthesis with other systems used by the company.
- This position will help keep the team on track playing a role in driving system configuration and deployment activities.
- Understanding opportunities and challenges within current environment and looking for ways to improve the current use of salesforce within the organization.
- Driving the functional requirements and working with the Project Manager and CRM manager to drive completion, implementations, testing, and creation.
- Must be able to develop prototype solutions based on high-level customer requirements.
- To develop data migration programs engaging with business team, defining solution design to address key implementation objectives.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- A bachelor’s degree and four or more years of experience working in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
Other Pertinent Job Information
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may sit, climb, balance, talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities. This role offers flexibility within the configuration of the team but does require a large portion to be onsite due to the group nature of the projects and cross communication between teams.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.