|Published||September 8, 2022|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments.
We are currently sourcing for a Salesforce Developer to work in Durham, North Carolina or Boston, Massachusetts.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for working closely with the Technical Lead on the Salesforce Platform and Integration with other products Candidates must be comfortable working with a small team of developers in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment working with emerging technologies, high risks, and uncertainty.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Expertise in understanding the Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other Salesforce product areas.
- Strong technical capabilities and be able to supply towards programmatic solutions on Salesforce platform, including Apex, VisualForce, Lightning components, LWC, Test class development and coverage.
- Salesforce Admin skills (specially designing UI screens /cases/security profiles)
- Salesforce workflows/Flows experience
- Knowledge of RESTful API and micro services development along with Salesforce API integration
- Working experience with Test Automation including Integration, Regression and Performance testing primarily using Provar. Desired to have experience using frameworks like, Jbehave, JUnit, Cucumber, Fitnesse, REST Assured, Jmeter, Selenium Web Driver, WireMock etc.
- Proficiency with Salesforce object model testing using SOQL
- Proven experience with DevOps best-practices and tools (Flosum, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Stash, SFDX, Second Generation Managed Packaging)
- Good understanding of object oriented and functional programming and design and software engineering practices for the full software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment.
- Familiarity with Front End technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, Angular.js)
- Collaborate with technology and business teams to deliver high-quality solutions for business problems
- Maintain and influence Salesforce Development standards and best methodologies
- Strong Apex and Lightening experience
Are you energized by rapid software development? Do you want to combine the fast pace of a start up with the financial backing of one of the most successful companies in the industry? Then be part of an exciting new incubator within Fidelity geared at rapidly move ideas from concepts to scale to help bring these groundbreaking ideas to market. If you are a highly skilled Software Engineer with a passion for creating products and services that make lives better, a career in FCAT (Fidelity Center for Applied Technology) may be right for you!
At FCAT, we use emerging technologies and human-centered design to create transformational products and services that improve people’s financial lives. As the innovation engine for Fidelity Investments, we share a point of view to the rest of the firm on new tools and techniques, while also incubating potential new lines of business.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.