|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
Apply today. Email your resume to Channell Mascaro at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- 7 plus years of programming/systems analysis experience. Must be comfortable working on Deployments team
- 5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database and middleware technologies.
- 2+ Years of Lightning Development
- 5 + years of experience working with the Salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- 5 + years of experience working development, interacting with the client and other vendors; participation & support for UAT, and support release management to the different environments.
- Solid understanding of lightning components
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
- Must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.