|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
Location: Brookhaven, GA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer- Actively Interviewing!
Candidates must be able to work in the United States without the need of sponsorship or transfers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work collaboratively with the IT Implementation team to design and develop new approaches to solving users’ requests by leveraging the ACR’s CRM modules and existing integrations.
• Perform configuration responsibilities to include creating custom fields/objects, formulas, reports, workflows and validations.
• Assist in administering and maintaining the Salesforce system to support the work for a defined technology initiative.
• Provide assistance with defining requirements, solutions, options and level of effort for new CRM (Salesforce) initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
• 5 -7 years or more of Software development experience required
• 3+ years of recent Visual Force, APEX development experience required.
• Salesforce.com Developer certification preferred.
• Web Services development with Salesforce API (Rest/SOAP, etc.)
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com