|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
Location: Austin, Texas
This company is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Their Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, they distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market.
The company is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
Our client is seeking an experienced System Developer/ Technical Architect to support our CRM initiatives. Reporting to the Director of CRM & Web/eCommerce, this role will be an integral part of the IT team and a partner for the Sales Operations, ERP and various business teams. This role will be responsible for identifying, developing and deploying end-user solutions in CRM systems.
- Work with Sales, Sales Operations, and Marketing executive management and end-users to manage existing salesforce application and ancillary systems.
- Design and create customized Sales reports and dashboards (i.e. pipeline management and forecasting) that drive informed business decisions.
- Leverage strong technical and architecture skills to integrate to ERP, Datawarehouse, eCommerce, etc. systems via APIs
- Perform regular data uploads/exercises, data maintenance & cleaning activities.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation rules and approval processes.
- Manage Salesforce helpdesk with support resources in providing application users with technical support, tracking resolution progress in Salesforce Cases.
- Work with resources and provide daily administration and support of company’s Salesforce database including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types and page layouts.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials for super-users, end-users and governance staff.
- Lead major and minor releases for the company, including release cycle testing, end user feature training, and overall corporate communication.
- Support the translation of client business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse.
- Contribute to the transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams.
- Help determine and translate customer needs into a solution and approach.
- Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team.
- Contribute to and participate in client demonstrations and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT related field.
- 8 years of IT experience to include 3 years performing Salesforce .com configuration and administration of the Sales and Service Clouds.
Additional Success Factors
- Experience with relational databases, data models and data integration tools/processes.
- Object oriented development and application design
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Big picture thinker and also have in-depth problem solving knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, often on multiple concurrent projects.
- Prior working experience with Salesforce administration, developing objects, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and approvals.
- Experience with data migration using Data Loader and/or other 3rd party tools.
- Salesforce Developer/Administrator certification a plus.
- Experience with developer toolkit, including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, IDE, migration tool and Web Service a plus.
- Experience with AppExchange products a plus.
- Experience with 3rd party reporting tools from Conga is a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong documentation skills for requirements.
- Ability to support/troubleshoot in an organized manner and execute methodically.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside the organization.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
JOB ID - 6795