|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
Client seeks to obtain the services of one (1) Consultant at the level of Salesforce Architect/Developer, with a specialty in maintenance, enhancement, and migration of applications and application interfaces developed in and residing on the Salesforce cloud-based platform.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK/DUTIES
The Consultant shall work closely with the Project Manager (PM), project team, technical staff, and key stakeholders. The PM will be responsible for reviewing all assigned tasks, providing feedback or revisions, and upon finalization, will be responsible for their approval.
- Meet with the PM to develop a Work Order project plan, identify gaps in current service delivery processes, and establish goals for customer outreach.
- Meet with the PM to review the CAB existing Salesforce skill level.
- With input from the PM, identify critical system components of the CCMS as candidates for teaching the architecture, standards, and methodologies used in the development of these components. Consultant shall analyze and document each component for use in training the CAB development team.
- Develop exercises and training recommendations to ensure the CAB development team learns each of the identified critical components.
- Meet with the CAB development team to establish strategies and goals related to completing existing service requests and incident management requests.
- Conduct daily meetings with the CAB development team to ensure that recommended strategies and goals are used when completing assignments, tasks, and service delivery processes.
- Develop documentation to assist users.
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
- Participate in daily Agile standup meeting to discuss what work was done yesterday, what they're working on today, and any questions that come up.
- Participate in by weekly Sprints for product planning, development, review, and release.
- Conduct regular Agile reviews and retrospectives to make sure work is being delivered at a consistent quality.