|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
Position: Salesforce Developer (Junior)
Location: Hartford, CT
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months to start
- As a Junior Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a vital role.
- We are looking for an experienced and responsible individual who can help us deliver exceptional services.
- User experience is of paramount importance to us: We expect our development team to be the experts in delivering modern solutions to often legacy problems.
- In this role you will be closely working with other senior Salesforce Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to discuss, gather and understand business needs and to convert them into sustainable solutions using the Salesforce platform along with its rich marketplace solutions when needed.
- We are looking for a proven track record in designing, developing, and integrating ‘applications’ on Experience and Service.
- The Jr. Salesforce Developer should be self-motivated with good technical and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate will be happy working in a team of other developers, with the ability to collaborate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
This is Us
- Our goal is to improve access to our programs and services, making interaction easier.
- When you join the team, you’ll be part of a team extending the enterprise architecture, solutions adoption, governance, and operations creating simple experiences personalized for everyone.
- If you enjoy solving complex problems with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, then this is the place for you.
Experiences Required for This Role
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing applications, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code)
- Experience managing configurations, workflows
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Real world development experience with Lightning Web Components, Flows, and significant Apex experience in Service and Experience Clouds
- Experience with Salesforce API integration for applications residing on various platforms
- Experience using DevOps tools (e.g., Atlassian, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarCube, SFDX CLI, Visual Studio)
Qualifications and Background
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years of hands-on Salesforce development using Experience and Service clouds
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Bachelor’s degree, or professional qualification
- Experience with chatbot, live agent, knowledgebase
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Experience integrating applications and products from Salesforce Marketplace
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Team player
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in agile project management
- Comfortable working with onsite and offshore resources, vendors
- Training end users and stakeholders
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Experience working with product vendors in evaluating and implementing solutions from marketplace
The Junior Salesforce Developer will work as part of an iterative team using agile sprints. Work will be assigned based on items in the product backlog associated with Website Improvements. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced, or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The contract employee shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.