|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
Salesforce Developer (Marketing Cloud and MuleSoft) - Irvine, CA
A company in Irvine is looking for a Salesforce Developer to help them implement and customize their Marketing Cloud org. If you have senior level experience coding in Salesforce orgs with Apex and AmpScript, and are familiar with Mulesoft integrations, you could be a great fit!
This company has excellent benefits, including a 401k match plan and the potential to cover continuing education costs. They are well-funded and have some exciting Salesforce plans in the works as well.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assisting the development team with implementing Marketing Cloud
- Collaborating with a team of software developers and business analysts
- System integrations using MuleSoft
- Creating architecture in the customization of Marketing Cloud
- Assisting with development in other Salesforce orgs and systems as needed
You Will Be a Great Fit If You
- Have 5+ years of experience coding back-end in Marketing Cloud
- Have experience working with MuleSoft hands-on or are very familiar with it
- Are collaborative and enjoy working with a team of developers
- Understand business units
- Have a background of creating Salesforce architecture in the Marketing Cloud
- Have 1+ active Salesforce certifications
- Health and Dental 100% Covered
- 401k Match Up To 9%
- 2 weeks PTO
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Pet Friendly Work Environment
- Continuing Education Cost Covered
To fast track your application for this opportunity, please contact Kristin Folsom at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.