|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
SmartSource is in need of a Salesforce Developer for a Direct Hire opportunity in North Phoenix, AZ.
Job Type: Perm, Direct Hire
Location: North Phoenix, AZ
Salary: $85-115K (Based on Experience)
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Customer’s rapidly growing company. This Developer will collaborate with our Salesforce Admin, Marketing Director and additional team members to design, test, document, and implement new applications. We are committed to Technology and as we continue to grow, we are looking for a motivated and talented Salesforce Developer who wants to be a part of a team and work in a collaborative environment.
Candidates must be in state or willing/able to relocate (no relocation reimbursement will be provided).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related degree preferred.
- 3+years Salesforce Development experience (Apex/Visualforce); certifications definitely a plus
- Application/Managed Package experience
- Software/Application Development background
- Ability to administer and configure Salesforce, workflows, process builders, triggers, security, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with project management, administrative support and employees during implementation and follow-up; full cycle implementation experience desired
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritize and in a very fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to document work in a clear and concise manner.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas, and contribute to working groups.
- Aura and LWC Experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Communities and Guest user restrictions
- SOAP and REST API integration experience