|Published||September 27, 2022|
|Job Type||Part-time Full-time|
Join a growing SaaS company where you can learn and deal with different applications and enjoy excellent benefits!
Looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join the Business Systems team. You will have the opportunity to sharpen your technical skills by developing solutions for a world-class Salesforce platform and related systems.
- Manage projects throughout the entire software development life cycle (including design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support)
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL, and web services
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Develop custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce. Writes, tests, analyzes, and implements high-quality code according to specifications.
- Follow Salesforce best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions, without creating the technical debt or compromising security
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by yourself and other team members
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Developer
- 2+ years of Salesforce CPQ development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, best practices, and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Understand Object Oriented concepts and the ability to implement them
- Good understanding of other related web technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Good to have experience with Lightning development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to take the initiative and work following company processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high change environment
Location: US HOME BASED 100% REMOTE