|Date Posted||January 6, 2021|
Do you have more than 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer? Are you interested in joining a growing software company? Then this position may be for you!
HumCap is recruiting on behalf of a software company who is searching for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team. The Developer will work on Salesforce.com development, support and enhancements. You will use Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. This is a 100% long term remote position.
• Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
• Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
• Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
• Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
• Work hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
• Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
• Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
• Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
• Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance•
Develop professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience working with SalesForce.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
• Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
• Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
• Experience with web services building and consuming REST, SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.
• A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Talend Open Studio, Oracle, MySQL, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, object relational (O/R) mapping (NHibernate), NUnit, SQL, Heroku)
• Software engineering skills with object oriented Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, C++, .Net) preferred
• Force.com Certified Developer Certification preferred
Our client does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, veteran status, or other non-merit factor.