|Published||July 13, 2022|
Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
The Software Engineer formulates and defines specifications for complex software or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from manufacturer. This position also designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those programs.
This position can be remotely worked from any of our office locations in Nashville, TN; Denver, CO; Plantation, FL; Phoenix, AZ; Conshohocken, PA
- Demonstrates high-level technical skills and shows technical leadership abilities.
- Follow the SDLC standards and measures, and participates in the full SDLC as required.
- Mentor and lead junior developers and oversee their work include reading their code, answering questions and enforcing good practice.
- Develop software development strategies and have the credibility to have the team adopt those strategies.
- Apply best practices and design patterns to build applications on the Force.com platform.
- Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications and monitor system performance and code quality of other team members.
- Leads or contributes to the architecture and technical design discussions, code reviews and technical designs/specifications.
- Assist in analysis and procurement of productivity tools as needed.
- Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications.
- Discuss business requirements with business analysts, end-users, and management, and develop these into technical requirements, system design, functional specifications and specifications with business.
- Assist in development of project plans, budgets and resource requirements.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Special projects and performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance required.
- Be able to work in a remote work setting
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Communities. Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments. Experience in financial services or other regulated industries a plus.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, Aura Components, Triggers and SOQL).
- Troubleshooting implementation issues and developing test classes.
- Experience in Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant methodologies.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD process for Salesforce applications.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON)
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Salesforce limitations.
- Familiar with integration approaches and tools including Salesforce Connect and oData and ETL tools (i.e., Mulesoft’s Dataloader or Talend ETL).
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites.
- Experience in using testing automation tools like Selenium.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, and Force.com development best practices.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async).
- Experience in working with Heroku platform.
- Knowledge automated deployment / DevOps tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of source control management tools such as Git and BitBucket.
- Experience working as a technical lead on an Agile delivery team
- Strong solution design and problem solving skills.
- Certifications preferred: Certified SFDC Developer I and II, Platform App Builder.
- BA in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in software engineering.
- Must be able to work well with others. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- High integrity, including maintenance of confidential information.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and positively influence and lead others, including handling confrontations with poise and efficiency.
- Based on business need, the ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends as approved in advance.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment! Additionally, we also have a company matching 401 K, company paid Life Insurance, a generous PTO package and paid Holidays.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.