|Published||June 17, 2022|
Blue5green expertise in Management Consulting and Information Technology has made a valuable asset to our clients in the public and private sectors. Please review our latest open position below and apply with your updated resume if you are interested.
Please note that this is a W2 contract role (No C2C) so U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Salesforce DevOps engineer
- BS/BA in related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Business Mgmt preferred)
- Minimum of four (4) years of professional experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct experience with Salesforce.com products and Force.com platform
- Salesforce certification (Administrator 201 or above) with multiple Salesforce implementations / staff positions in the Release Administrator role
- Responsible for production Salesforce environments.
- Ensure full operating status & defines, initiates, and carries out lower and production environments support for new implementations.
- Experience working with continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline for software delivery software delivery
- Demonstrated strong project management and process execution
- Demonstrated ability to define and drive implementation of release and cutover management concepts, processes, and tools
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with engineers and business simultaneously
- provided by Dice