|Published||September 20, 2022|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Position : Salesforce DevOps / Release Engineer
Client Location: Chicago, IL/Montvale, NJ (100 % Remote)
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience in delivering Salesforce DevOps, Quality Engineering, and/or Agile frameworks in a consulting environment
- Experience with Salesforce DX structure, scratch orgs, and packaging or any other CI/CD platform (Salesforce CLI, etc)
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest trends in DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools (Jenkins pipeline, SonarQube), as well as emerging solutions and the ability to apply them when appropriate
- Experience with Version Control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, etc.) and system registration, setup, branching strategy, environment strategy, etc.
- Manage daily support of release processes Work with developers to co-ordinate resolution of merge conflicts, deployment errors and meet code coverage criteria Automate whenever possible, optimizing efficiency and quality of delivery, including managing resources to implement automation tools
- Perform environment refreshes while ensuring integrity of sandbox(es).
- Facilitate release activities across all Salesforce development teams, ensuring easy and timely deployments across environments
- Set and manage consistent deployment schedules, accounting for any dependencies and risks along the way Identify issues and guide the completion of root cause analysis to ensure issues do not recur
- Based on the bug fixes and enhancements completed within a release cycle, document release notes to be shared with the Business and Operations.