|Date Posted||September 28, 2021|
REMOTE- SalesForce Engineer
The SalesForce Engineer role will oversee the development and maintenance of the SalesForce platform for the Community Outreach, Operations and Finance modules. The engineer will lead a development team to optimize existing performance, plan and facilitate upgrade activities, and implement new functionality. This role will have strong knowledge in implementing, maintaining, and repairing foreign system interfaces. Responsible for overall application architecture and design decisions during a project and the execution of the technical implementation. Works to map overall design to the internal customers’ systems and business requirements, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Min of 5 years experience in leading technical teams in working with the delivery of SalesForce business solutions
- Min of 5 years of experience with SalesForce development and configuration
- Experience in Agile methodology or other lean methodology
- Experience in working with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML or AJAX
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including ability to provide high quality demonstrations of new functionality and effectively translate customer specifications to a usable configuration
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers In Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.