|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
Salesforce Engineer / Developer
Direct Hire - Los Angeles, CA
Come join a Global Professional Services Company that has been highly ranked in their industry in delivering the best-in-class services.
As a Salesforce Engineer, you will be an instrumental part of our Product Delivery team to create and deliver custom solutions on our Salesforce platform. You will have the opportunity to work with various business lines to understand their requirements and build a highly customized robust Salesforce platform.
* Meet with clients, business stakeholders and analysts to gather and fully understand business requirements.
* Develop custom and out of the box solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components, Einstein Analytics, etc.).
* Participate in complete development process from requirement analysis to customization and full deployment.
* Collaborate with QA and Testing teams for code reviews and unit testing strategies.
* Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation and application bug fixes.
* Bachelor's degree or combination of experience and education.
* Several strong years of experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
* Experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL.
* Experience with development tools to include APEX Data loader or Workbench.
* Understanding of Agile and SDLC methodologies.
* Exposure to Jira/Confluence is ideal.
* Basic understanding of TFS/Git hub.
* Salesforce Administrator Certification or Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification is highly desired but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.