|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Salesforce Engineer | Remote - No Travel | $130k+
This company is looking for top Salesforce engineers to join their rapidly growing Salesforce Engineering team. They are looking for an individual with excellent problem solving skills and a creative mind who is excited about developing and improving their Salesforce applications. This company has a collaborative, data-driven culture with an incredibly experienced leadership team. You have the ability to work fully remote, health benefits, 401k, and PTO.
If this opportunity interests you, email me directly with your resume and I would love to chat.
- Utilize Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Web Components, API integrations, and Visualforce pages and flows to ensure Salesforce is optimal for customer use
- Manage development environments including multiple sandboxes and the migration process for code and configuration to a production Salesforce environment.
- Participate in the full life cycle of Salesforce releases, from feature review and impact analysis to deploying
- Monitor and provide solutions to any issues in the Salesforce system
- Assist with the support and configuration of the Salesforce Orgs and applications
- Competent in developing custom Salesforce applications
- Excellent understanding of Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components
- Great understanding of API integration
- Experience in the full life-cycle of Salesforce releases
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on (303) 558-4386 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .