|Date Posted||October 2, 2021|
AdvancedCommunities.com - is an award winning Salesforce partner and a leader in Experience Cloud consulting with offices in San Francisco, London and Kiev.
We doubled in size last year and keep growing very fast. However we are still not a big company and this is a place where you can make a difference.
As a Presales Engineer, you will be responsible for working with prospective customers to fully understand their business requirements, and identify how these can be met by Salesforce and our software solutions alongside supporting the wider Presales Team.
You will prepare/conduct product presentations and demonstrations, effectively representing the software’s capabilities and their relevance to the prospective client’s key objectives, and you will help answer RFP’s and RFI’s from a functional point of view.
The position is fully remote. Must be based at the East Coast to be able to communicate with our European team. Anywhere on US East Coast would work.
Great opportunity for growth and working at a great company!
- Understand customer goals and challenges and map those back to the Salesforce and AC products.
- Design, build, and demonstrate unique and innovative solutions to address these challenges
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, technical training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Proven experience as a solution/sales engineer in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship skills
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database, web technology, and cyber-security
- Analytical skills to create the winning solution
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills - ability to create and perform demonstrations of our solutions
- Ability to work as part of a network of cross-functional teams to solve technical problems
Please note that we do not provide visa sponsorship.