|Date Posted||December 3, 2020|
Location: Worthington, OH
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Integration Developer (685110) for a Full Time Perm Employment postion, contact Brian @ 732.497.4294, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Salesforce Integration developers with advanced SFDC technical integrations-centric skills.
In this role, the person will be a part of team developing and supporting the integrations with other 3rd party and in-house applications.
The person will also be involved in design and development of continuous development of Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications using
• Salesforce Designer Certifications, Platform Developer I and II Certifications
• Knowledge in Insurance domain is added advantage.
• Serve as a Lead Developer (hands-on) in system design, development, documentation, and maintenance
• Experience working on Salesforce Integrations along with core development skills.
• Experience of integrating Salesforce with third party SaaS and ERP applications.
• Experience with Salesforce lightning framework, cloud development, Apex, Visual Force, middleware tools and APIs.
• Experience with Webmethods integration design/development
• Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes
• Participate in technical analysis activities to gather and document requirements for application Integration
• Participate in integration design activities working with architects, Technical leads and other stakeholders
• Integration testing experience
• Implementation and go live support
• Experience/Knowledge of Agile 4.
• Experience to work in onshore/offshore model
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Celebrating 50 Years of Success
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]