|Published||November 12, 2022|
Job Title: Salesforce Lead developer
Location: Irvine CA
Capgemini is seeking a: Salesforce Lead developer
* 10 years of experience with hands on development in SFDC technologies and 1 year of experience in Tableau CRM.
* Should be proficient in Salesforce design configurations customizations integration and Salesforce reporting
* Should have worked on minimum 1 lightning projects
* Experience in developing aura components lightning UI classes batch classes test classes LWC components etc
* Advantage if on experience on Sales cloud and service cloud
* Experienced in Salesforce data migration in various environments including production
* Perform design reviews and own the technical build for the complete project
* Experience with Change Sets or any release management tool strongly preferred
* Good understanding of system and data integration architecture and a strong debugging skill towards integrated application
* Experience and understanding of software development methodologies e g Agile Waterfall and support methodologies
* Hands on experience on APEX Data Loader Middleware technologies Webservices and Integration patterns
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* At least one SFDC certifications
* Strong client facing communication skills
* Should be able to assess the impact on technical designs caused by changes in functional requirements
* Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.