|Published||November 3, 2022|
- 8 or more years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience with Data Loader, CastIron, Boomi, Informatica is a plus.
- Experience with LWC or Aura.
- Expert proficiency in Apex.
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certification required.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Design and implement APIs and web-based interfaces utilizing Apex code, Web Services, etc.
- Independently design and develop advanced customizations using Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, schedule jobs, batch jobs, and email services.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, implementation partners, 3rd party vendors and other technology teams to ensure appropriate infrastructure selection, maintenance, policies and procedures are in place to support the CRM application environment.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers to drive efficiencies within the business.
- Assume responsibility for testing and implementation of software development including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing and debugging.
- Set vision and standards for the development and integration of the Salesforce.com solution.
Founded in 1999, Resourcesoft, Inc. is a leading Technology Consulting and Professional Services organization. Headquartered in Marlborough, MA, the company serves the technology needs of its clients nationwide. Resourcesoft has often been recognized by prominent rating agencies for its exemplary growth and stability. With over two decades of industry experience, the Company has evolved as a front runner in enabling project optimization. We partner with leading organizations to provide technology solutions within the financial, insurance, education, government, publishing, healthcare and pharmaceutical domains. We take pride in mentoring a workforce that is well positioned to respond to the emerging IT trends and needs. With the employees at the crux of every business endeavor, our success is driven by our expertise in pairing the right talent with the best jobs in the technology sector. We forge long term, personalized relationships with our employees to advance their career to the next level. We engage them in technology centric client projects that provide opportunities for them to evolve, innovate and deliver world class products and services. Our career opportunities offer challenging assignments and exposure to emerging and cutting edge technologies. We are committed to providing our employees with the tools necessary to accelerate their career progression, while maintaining a healthy, work-life balance. We are deeply committed to providing a workplace ambience that is both challenging and fulfilling.
Resourcesoft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about Resourcesoft and our services, please visit us at www.resourcesoft.com
- provided by Dice