|November 6, 2022
|San Jose, CA
TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring:
A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
In the first 90 days: You'll join our CRM program ensuring the expanded Salesforce platform at TU is a global, consistent operating platform for our Contact Centre agents. You'll work with our Enterprise Architecture and Contact Centre teams to help shape the vision of what such a platform should look like, how it should interact with our other backend systems, and how to manage such a platform for success. You will be responsible for migrating web application to Salesforce.
Beyond 90 days: You'll ensure operating model adherence and make adjustments to the model as necessary to ensure the business user community is adequately supported. You'll continue to work with the Enterprise Architecture and Program Management office to evaluate further opportunities to enhance our global operations practices.
What You'll Bring:
* Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
* A minimum of 8 years' experience in software development with 4 of those years working on the Salesforce platform in an developer capacity
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional knowledge of Salesforce UI - Lightening Web Components (LWC), Data modeling, APEX and Triggers
* Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
* Software engineering skills with Salesforce Platform (Custom Integration of Salesforce with internal web application, Amazon Connect, Live Person, Visual Force, Canvas, Google Analytics, SOQL) or disposition to learn such technologies at fast pace.
* Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom view
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases
* Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
* Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) a plus
* A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
* Salesforce Certified Developer Certification desired.
* Knowledge of mule soft is desired but not required.
Impact You'll Make:
You will continue to evolve the functionality and capabilities provided through the platform to our Consumer Operations groups. You will bring expertise to the table to help evolve the operating model of the development team and provide guidance on Salesforce capabilities to the business community.
TransUnion Job Title
Lead Developer, Software Development