|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
Salesforce Lead Solution Architect for EIB / Remote, post covid 50% travel 150k Base
- Salesforce Lead Solution Architect for Insurance & Emerging Business
- Lead Salesforce consulting engagements from solution design, requirement definition, blueprinting, configuration and deployment of SF solutions for Insurance & Emerging clients
- You will be a trusted advisor and domain authority working closely with clients, partners, and internal teams to be billable 50% in advisory and delivery engagements.
- You will play an active role in business development, client account management, hunting and farming opportunities. You will also craft case studies, marketing, and sales collateral.
- You will drive the expansion of our work in financial service, sales & service cloud & cpq
- Will be an evangelist, delivering thought leadership through public speaking and content marketing. In addition, you will guide and mentor within Centric.
- Partner with the sales team to drive new services revenue
- Provides technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assists the Enterprise Account Executive with managing the deal cycle
- Translates customer business objectives and requirements into solutions and level-of-effort estimates to implement those solutions
- Provides input for RFI and RFP responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline, implementation methodology and solution components
- Acts as trusted advisor to customers by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate solution alternatives
- Responds to customer questions and objections on technical issues
- Validates technical recommendations against customer requirements and assists with preparing statements of work
- Provides informal training and mentoring skills to customers and other employees
- Manage a high volume of deals with a variety of industries and functions.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering. MS Preferred
- 12+ years of on-the-job experience implementing enterprise-level salesforce solutions(Insurance, sales, service & cpq)
- 8+ years of pre sales experience selling Salesforce.com as a salesforce solution architect into insurance & emerging business
- Ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues
- Experience interacting with C-level and key enterprise stakeholders in an advisory capacity
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts
- Experience in custom application development preferred
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc.
- Certified in sales, service, communities and cpq cloud. Nice to have financial service cloud
For consideration please contact Jamie Citera by email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available