|Date Posted||January 6, 2022|
Remote Salesforce Developers and Lightening Engineers
Fortune 250, environmental management and services company based in Houston, TX has multiple teams that are designing and developing innovative and transformative Salesforce solutions to deliver expanded B2B and B2C capabilities for 25 million customers across the US and Canada.
Salesforce will be the primary technology platform for delivering solutions to support the end-to-end customer experience and becoming the primary System of Engagement (SoE) for the customer journey
Position Responsibilities and Experience
- 8+ years of previous technology career experience including 4+years of Salesforce application development.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Oversees and leads design/coding sessions, develops solutions, and implements solutions.
- Articulates Salesforce.com application design and resolves technical/design conflicts as they occur.
- Expertise in implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, Chatter & App-exchange applications
- Expertise in Salesforce core languages: Apex (language, triggers, classes, web services); Visualforce (pages and components); Lightning components and SOQL
- SFDC Experience working in Visualforce, Lightning/Communities, APEX coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows, Flows, CSS, HTML, Templates, Custom coding and Web Services
Direct hire - No 3rd parties
Must be based in The US and eligible to work without sponsorship.