|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
Contract to Hire
Salesforce Lighting Developer
There is an immediate need for a Salesforce lighting Developer to join our financial services team in Reston, VA.
Join a fast paced team to grow your career. High aptitude, desire to grow and the right attitude are key to success in this role.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 8+ years of related experience; Experienced with Agile practices/ methodologies (e.g. Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc).
• Experienced in the use of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, etc.) and infrastructure automation (VM Ware, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant, Docker, etc).
• Hands-on experience developing applications on the SalesForce.com platform.
• Hands-on experience developing web-based applications.
• Hands-on development experience in both Salesforce Lightning (is a MUST) and Classic versions
• Familiarity with Salesforce development IDEs such as Eclipse and VS Code
• Expert Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as creating users, profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards
• Ability to perform data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using data loader
• Experience managing release/upgrade cycles for Salesforce
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Maintain strong relationships with Product/Business teams.
• Ability to work independently and be results-driven.
• Strong working knowledge of Agile / Scrum.
• Desired skills include experience developing Visualforce pages, Apex controllers and test classes, triggers, custom Lightning components (either Aura or Lightning Web Components)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field required