|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Ref ID: 02210-0011804010
Classification: Systems Analyst
Compensation: $90000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is working with an amazing client in the Toledo, OH area. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for maintaining the Salesforce platform including managing and improving existing workflows, performing software updates, building reports, managing dashboards and managing security profiles for company Salesforce users. The ideal candidate will ensure optimal efficiency of platform functionality and work with cross functional teams and departments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze business processes, data structure and systems integrations directly related to order processing.
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of user business problems and the development of system recommendations to meet business area requirements.
- Define problems, evaluate and prioritize requirements, and implement systems to meet internal business and user requirements within salesforce.
- Develop automation and process improvement opportunities through tasks, process builder workflows, validation rules and/or alerts to improve the effectiveness and usability of Salesforce.
- Assist in the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating user acceptance testing.
- Plan and configure system settings and options for Salesforce and other sales enablement applications.
- Partners with internal stakeholders and Salesforce Developers(s) to build new capabilities and integrations on the Salesforce platform.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all things Salesforce related.