|Published||November 23, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Great benefits. Competitive pay. We know these are some of the things people look for in a job.
But if you're the kind of person who also cares about making an impact and serving our nation's wounded warriors and their families, then you're exactly the kind of person we're looking for. When you join Wounded Warrior Project, you're committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to you too - helping you to find that spark, ignite your passion to serve, and embark on a career with meaning and purpose.
At Wounded Warrior Project we recognize our mission cannot be accomplished without our talented teammates, which is why we're proud to offer benefits such as:
* A flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days' work from home)
* Full medical, dental and vision coverage for both teammates AND family members
* Competitive pay and performance incentives
* A fun, mission focused and collaborative team environment
A mission that matters is just the beginning, so if you're ready to get started, we're ready for you.
The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator assists the Marketing and Development teams with delivering high-quality technical solutions that empower usage of the Marketing Cloud automation platform and is responsible for administration and maintenance of the platform.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage the administration and configuration of the Marketing Cloud platform.
* Responsible for design and technical implementation of solutions using the Marketing Cloud platform of products.
* Translate business and marketing needs into well-designed solutions.
* Collaborate with internal IT teams to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
* Optimize Marketing Cloud configuration and solutions for efficiency and simplicity.
* Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures.
* Continually improve the Marketing Cloud data model and architecture.
* Develop responsive email templates.
* Other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
* Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka Exact Target.
* Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect, Personalization Builder, Social Studio, Interaction Studio, Journey Builder, and Advertising Studio.
* Experience using Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration.
* Working knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language.
* Working knowledge of SQL and databases.
* Fundamental understanding of database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL).
* Working knowledge of Marketing Cloud's contact data model.
* Current on the latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
* Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and systems.
* Experience with web services integration (REST/SOAP).
* Proficient in Amp scripting and content builder.
* Ability to teach and coach business teams on how to best use Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Ability to translate technical solutions from business requirements.
* Excellent organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically to resolve issues.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical teammates.
* Work independently with limited supervision.
* Creative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
* Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct.Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
* Three years of experience as a marketing cloud administrator or developer.
* Three years of experience using Journey Builder, Content Builder, and Mobile Studio.
* Three years of experience implementing full life cycle projects in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Two years of experience with Amp scripting and content builder.
* Two years of experience in agile/SCRUM practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
* One year of experience with Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force).
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field. Equivalent combination of training, education, and work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURE
* Certified in Marketing Cloud Email Specialist or Marketing Cloud Consultant.
* Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* General office environment, temperature controlled.
* Up to 5% travel.
We recognize the success of our mission depends on the efforts of our passionate, hard-working teammates. To help them remain focused on the warriors and families we serve, WWP offers a comprehensive benefits package to our teammates that includes Medical/Prescription drug, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Short/Long-term Disability, and an Employee Assistance Program. WWP also offers a retirement plan, a competitive Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Education Assistance, Family Care Leave, and Bereavement Leave.
For Colorado Applicants: The estimated hiring range for this position is between $68,000 - $84,000 annual base salary, subject to a candidate's combination of experience, qualifications, and credentials. This position may also be eligible for an annual performance incentive.
For New York Applicants: The estimated hiring range for this position is between $77,280 - $96,600 annual base salary, subject to a candidate's combination of experience, qualifications, and credentials. This position may also be eligible for an annual performance incentive.
Wounded Warrior Project is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wounded Warrior Project is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms without a written search agreement in place. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Wounded Warrior Project via email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Wounded Warrior Project in any form without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Wounded Warrior Project, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Wounded Warrior Project as a result of the referral or through other means."