|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer for an opportunity with a client in Lakeland, FL.
- Responsible for leading efforts to develop and support Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications.
- Additional responsibilities will include gathering requirements, converting requirements to technical design, development, and implementation while collaborating with other technical and business areas.
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years' experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Minimum of three years of experience in the creation and execution of Marketing Cloud automations
- Minimum of three years of experience working with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Automation Studio
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions and building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other certifications, required.
- Customize Salesforce applications using custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- Minimum of five years' experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- 7+ years' of full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework 3.5 or above including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- 3+ years' of experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.
- Strong technical understanding of the .NET Framework
- Strong technical understanding of IIS and other middleware components
- Experience designing and developing websites running in a multi-platform distributed environment
- Strong problem-determination and resolution experience
- Experience and knowledge of problem management, change management, and other I/S processes
- SCRUM or other Agile experience
- Strong passion for developing best in class performance sites and mobile applications
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.