|Date Posted||September 20, 2021|
Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer
Location: Westlake, Texas
Duration: 12+ months(+extension)
Top skills: Salesforce Marketing Cloud prior exp (Journey Builder) & Force.com exp.
Location: Westlake is preference, but open to sit at any site location.
Squad: Client/Advisor Collaboration Squad which is part of PI Integrated Distribution's Scale & Channel Optimization Team.
Intv. process: Ali is getting with Chapter Leader and will be ironing out intv. process
Are you a customer obsessed professional looking for an opportunity to work across domains to drive advisor efficiency by implementing modern marketing technology solutions? Are you passionate about developing cutting edge, best-in-class digital client and advisor experiences crucial to the success of our multi-year plan? If yes, come join the Client/Advisor Collaboration squad which is part of PI Integrated Distribution's Scale & Channel Optimization Team!
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's in computer science or related major with 6+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience or Master's in computer science or related major with 4+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- Knowledgeable in standard functions/ modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Hands-on experience with configuration of the modules built
- Proven experience in the design, configuration, testing and deployment of Campaign Management capabilities.
- Proven experience with Force.com development platform
- Solid understanding of Salesforce design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Governor limits, Force.com development best practices.
- Demonstrated experience of full Software Development Life Cycle, DevOps, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
- Demonstrated experience of Salesforce.com administration and end user security requirements
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile) and driving development platforms
- Participate in client discussions during requirements gathering to provide suggestions on using tools and techniques to arrive at feasible and scalable solution.
- Seeing sophisticated challenges from multiple perspectives and leaning in to solve independently or with others.
- Passion and intellectually curiosity to learn new technologies and business areas.