|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
Job Announcement #2021_15
Job Title: Salesforce and Pardot CRM Administrator
Reports To: VP Finance and Operations
Expected Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a Mission Driven organization and to implement and build a world class CRM as we onboard Salesforce/ Pardot. You will work collaboratively across departments and be the fulcrum of developing efficient processes and data generation throughout the Chamber. You will gather, identify, and analyze CRM software requirements throughout the Chamber (Sales/ Finance/ Marketing/ Affiliates) and ensure that they are met. Assist in creation of long-term strategic goals for high data quality and appropriate data use. Monitor data quality, data migrations, and data integration.
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing the capabilities of the customer relationship management (Salesforce CRM and Pardot) tool as well as assuming certain sales, marketing, and finance team support activities as part of the company's commercial strategy. Knowledge of process builders, fields, objects, page layouts, lightning pages, permission model, and profile model.
Additional areas of responsibilities are detailed below:
● Act as a resource person, the subject matter expert on all things Salesforce CRM.
● Clean up the database and perform optimal management of the CRM according to best practices.
● Define and assume responsibility for development needs to evolve the features of the CRM/ Pardot tools.
● Ensure proper integration of the marketing automation platform, Pardot, and assist the Marketing team in list creation, campaign implementation and customer journey tracking.
● Oversee Process Automation.
● Using declarative functionality (Workflow, Processes, Flows, Lightning), you will continue to build and optimize Salesforce for future scalability.
● Improve data quality (clean) and recognize opportunities.
● Develop, document, optimize and ensure an understanding of the sales and other Chamber processes (e.g., billing, marketing, event registration etc.).
● Perform data loads via Dataloader into Salesforce.
● Play an advisory role with internal users in the use and interpretation of customer information.
● Help create reports and holistic dashboards to enable data driven decisions across the Chamber.
● Provide functional support and training, regularly, to 60 internal CRM users across Sales, Events, Marketing, and related business unit stakeholders.
● Provide governance of Best Practices and Data compliance and security.
● Understanding of the data model within Sales Cloud.
What types of skills, competencies and experience do you need?
● Salesforce Admin Certification(s) a plus
● Experience with Nonprofit Cloud a plus
● Understanding of functional requirement and ability to map these into Salesforce features and functionality
● Experience managing all administrative functions including user management, workflows, validation rules, report and dashboards and custom configuration
● Bachelor's degree in information technology or marketing/commerce, specialization in business intelligence Five (5) years of experience in business intelligence and CRM databases use;
● Advanced knowledge of Excel
● Ongoing development of aptitudes for analysis, data interpretation and synthesis
● Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills, both orally and in writing
● Possession of an excellent understanding of a company's operational and business processes
● Demonstrated autonomy and initiative
Why should you join our team?
● We are rooted in the Denver Metro Community.
● We tackle challenges that protect our Members and Community.
● We seek out ideas that make us better.
● We support those around us with care and transparency.
● We work hard and play hard.
Other details you should know:
● Equipment to be used includes a PC-based network system with Internet and Intranet capabilities, phones, fax machines, calculators and copiers.
● Physical requirements of the job include sitting at a desk (70% of the time)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply to join the DMCC family today!
To apply, email resume and cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] no later than the close of business September 24, 2021. Please let us know how you heard about the position. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
*please note this description is not inclusive of all of what the role may entail.
SALARY: $75,000-85,000 ANNUALLY PLUS POSSIBLE BONUS