Salesforce – Principal Technical Architect
|Published||March 19, 2023|
Who You'll Work With
As a modern technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions, and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds, and emerging technologies.
Our Boston office launched in 2011 and has 300+ employees with a client base spanning across the greater Boston area, from northern Rhode Island to southern New Hampshire. As a company that focuses on external clients, Slalom Boston prides itself in their employee resource groups that spread across women's leadership, black affinity, Latino affinity, veterans' network, gender equality & LGBTQ community. These employee groups provide meaningful connections internally that extend to the local community.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with client partners to define requirements, deliverables, and set expectations
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best bring to bear the Salesforce platform
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and detail technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Own the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Handle client expectations
What You'll Bring
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Solid understanding and experience of Salesforce development and configuration. Specific qualifications:
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to craft scalable solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and standard methodologies
- Understanding of data sharing and transparency considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. From strategy to implementation, our approach is fiercely human. In six countries and 43 markets, we deeply understand our customers-and their customers-to deliver practical, end-to-end solutions that drive meaningful impact. Backed by close partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, our 13,000+ strong team helps people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all. We're honored to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, including being one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. Learn more at slalom.com.
Compensation and Benefits
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual compensation will depend upon an individual's skills, experience, qualifications, location, and other relevant factors. The salary pay range is subject to change and may be modified at any time.
EEO and Accommodations
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Slalom will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Slalom welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.