|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
Salesforce Product Manager with CPQ Experience - Los Angeles, CA
A successful tech company in Los Angeles is looking for a Sr Product Manager who has experience architecting integrations of CPQ solutions to NetSuite. There will be opportunities to work on other Salesforce clouds and collaborate with a large team of skilled developers. This is mainly a functional role, but you will need to have a technical background and be able to assist with Salesforce development when needed.
If you have senior level experience working with multiple Salesforce orgs and have a strong familiarity with CPQ integration patterns, you could be an excellent fit for this role! This will be on-site in Los Angeles eventually with one day of remote work.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading the design of the CPQ integration with NetSuite
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements for the integration
- Making sure the CPQ/NetSuite/Salesforce integration goes smoothly
- Collaborating with a team of software developers and business analysts
You Will Be a Great Fit If You Have:
- 5+ years of technical experience with large scale Salesforce projects
- Background as a Salesforce Business Analyst, Sr Administrator, Developer, or Product Manager
- Technical background in Salesforce administration and/or development
- Collaborative nature and enjoy working with teams of developers
- Experience creating Salesforce architecture in multiple projects
- An interest in working with a Salesforce ISV
- 1+ active Salesforce certifications
- Full time, Direct-Hire
- Semi-Remote (Candidates Must Be Local to Los Angeles)
To fast track your application for this opportunity, please contact Kristin Folsom at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.