|Date Posted||September 5, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position will work closely with multiple business partners:
- Sales teams
- Ratings BRM team (business relationship management)
- System Integration
This role is responsible for managing relationship with the core Salesforce Product Owners, and ensuring alignment and delivery of projects and enhancements that help with Sales productivity, Sales enablement, and ensure smooth execution of core Sales processes leveraging Salesforce and other applications supporting the Sales eco system. Program Manager will support all core functions from Opportunity to Order
- Salesforce Sales and Customer Success
- Salesforce Einstein
- Salesforce Apttus CLM
- Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ)
- Salesforce Data quality
- Develop deep functional understanding of the business objectives and mentor technical team to continuously align with business.
- Build methodology for wire framing, requirement gathering, measuring, monitoring and communicating progress to the management on agile projects/ programs.
- Coach and partner with the business product owners for successful long-term success of initiatives in an iterative model
- Keep current in new products and trends from our major vendors and competitors with in CRM systems
- Ideal candidate will form a seamless bridge between functional objectives laid out by the business and IT execution alignment to meet/ exceed expectations.
- Ensure projects and activities are scrutinized and vetted for long-term strategic fit, documented, coordinated, planned and executed in an effective, timely, and financially responsible manner.
- Establish project vision and business case
- Develop reliable, timely budgets for projects and recurring application maintenance expenditures for executive approval
- Select, negotiate and contract with partners for licenses and implementation services
- Manage initiatives from inceptions to successful completions with metric to measure success.
- At least 10 years of experience in Sales systems and processes supporting Opportunity to Order functions.
- Experience and exposure to leveraging Salesforce for Sales enablement.
- Ability to provide thought leadership around sales technology strategies, financial operations and reporting strategies
- Proven track record of building and leading global leams
- Strong understanding of industry best practices and tools
- Proven ability to lead CRM projects
- Deep knowledge in various Salesforce Modules
- Experience in System integration between CRM and Downstream applications
- Experience with working in cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Experience in managing offshore delivery teams
- Excellent communications and presentation/writing skills
Leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, we offer global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide have helped fund a century of growth and enables you to make important credit judgments with confidence.
* Competitive salary based on skills and experience
* Excellent insurance and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental
* Optional 401K plan participation + discretionary yearly company match
* Paid vacation and sick-leave
* Invaluable learning experience at a high growth, margin-focused Finance company with strong fundamentals, a deep and innovative product pipeline, and a loyal customer base
*Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered in 24 hours. *