|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Senior Project Manager | 100% Remote | $135K
Help customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era.
Role / Responsibilities
Project Manager will manage two or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
- Owns the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure
- Proactively monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for all assigned client projects.
- Acts as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client as well as for all operational aspects of the project. Objectively focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Communicates effectively with clients, including c-level, to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Facilitates or co-leads with the customer project manager regular status meetings ensuring alignment with the project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Ensures adherence to the Appirio Way methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly. Ensure that the change control mechanism is clearly communicated and managed appropriately with the client.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members and other Project Managers.
- Contributes domain expertise (in addition to project management) in multiple areas such as business analysis, vertical or horizontal domain expertise, Agile development practices, Salesforce cloud offerings, Google apps, Workday or PSE.
- Facilitates client strategy workshops and requirements sessions and helps lead the development / refinement of client business and IT strategies.
- Education: B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Experience leading Salesforce.com projects or other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience managing projects with large enterprise initiatives
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $1M
- Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
- Experience working with global development teams preferred
- Able to travel up to 50-70%
- Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available