|Published||June 18, 2022|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Job Details / Responsibilities:
*Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
* Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the execution of the project.
* Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget. This includes on-time entry and approvals for project timesheets.
* Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates for the project.
* Able to manage one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium-sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
* During the course of a project, be the primary customer interface and perform project management activities that ensure adherence to CLIENT methodology and project gates and governance.
* Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
* Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
* Facilitate and own the creation of CLIENT technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed.
* Provide hands-on configuration / customization of the CLIENT product.
* Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
* Identify opportunities to leverage all CLIENT technologies.
* Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
* Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
* As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
* Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
* Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
* Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
* Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping.
* Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources, and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
Required Qualifications and Background:
*Salesforce-Specific Implementation Experience within the last 2 years.
* 3-5 years experience in project management role leading enterprise-scale CRM projects, experience implementing CLIENT solutions preferred
* Demonstrated project leadership skills with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget, and schedule against a customer or vendor contract
* Demonstrated ability to manage Director+ level internal and external project stakeholders; demonstrated negotiation, conflict management, escalations, executive communication, and leadership skills
* Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written; ability to manage and communicate with remote teams during non-traditional business hours
* Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members, and proactively manage project risks
* Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to identify dependencies, produce project plans and estimates
* Ability to proactively identify and manage project risks
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
* Must be able to travel
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
Salesforce certifications / others:
(At least one SF Certification is needed)
Sales Cloud Consultant
Service Cloud Consultant
Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
Agile SCRUM Master Certification
PandoLogic.Category: Technology, Keywords: Salesforce Analyst - provided by Dice