|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2020|
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Salesforce Release Manager to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Plan and execute scheduled releases for multiple salesforce instances
- Manage proper tracking of released components in version control
- Own and continually improve the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation
- Prepare release notes and communicate release status to stakeholders and project teams
- Work closely with development staff to resolve build problems and merge conflicts
- Responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, UAT and Production
- Manage deployments between sandbox environments
- Minimum five years of experience managing Salesforce integrations along with core development and delivery skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in the CRM domain; understanding of overall SFDC architecture and working knowledge of SFDC integration approach, architecture and release management
- Salesforce.com certification (Developer Certification, Advance Developer Certification) is a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority. Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work. Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for Visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.