|Location||Mt. Juliet, TN|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
We Are Hiring:
Ascension technologies is hiring a Salesforce Release Specialist! This is a full time remote position. The position will manage Releases, Copado Deployment Pipeline, and all change management processes for the Salesforce Consumer Engagement Team. In this position you would be responsible for enabling delivery teams by executing DevOps processes in a timely and efficient manner. Provides review and execution of quality controls to identify potential issues before they impact delivery or operations.
What You Will Do:
- Manage Change Control Process (create change controls, ensure teams follow change control process, & support teams in Change Advisory Board)
- Assess current DevOps processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement (propose and implement enhancements to the Salesforce Release Process)
- Participate in release planning with Product Owners, Architects and Development Teams
- Support Copado Deployment Process and Tool
- Ensures teams follow defined processes for releasing Salesforce features
- Validate releases have passed all necessary quality gates and are ready to be deployed
- Own the Salesforce Release Process
- Deliver reporting and analytics on the end to end release lifecycle
- Work across multiple projects and functional groups to release multiple platform features concurrently
- Plan release windows and the overall release lifecycle in coordination with the project stakeholders. (assist in planning release and refresh windows)
- Should have strong understanding of deployments using Copado
- Deployments to production environment have to occur outside of normal business hours so occasionally non-traditional hours will be required
- Perform Backout plans when necessary
- Assist Salesforce Development Team with DevOps processes and any Copado troubleshooting that may arise
- Maintain calendar of releases within Copado
- Ensure proper backup strategies are in place
- Own the day to day operations of OwnBackup
- Perform sandbox data seeding and data restore processes as necessary
- Ensure security and compliance requirements are met as they pertain to the Salesforce release and backup strategy
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills
- Decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to perform tasks in non-traditional hours as necessary.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
• 1 year of experience required.
• 4 years of experience preferred.
• 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to configure custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience in a Healthcare setting preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator preferred
- Salesforce.com Admin certified preferred
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.