|Date Posted||November 22, 2020|
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Senior Salesforce Community Operations Analyst is a critical position within the Commercial Systems Operation function at Ansys. This role will drive the user experience and scalability of our online partner portal, administered through the Salesforce Partner Community Cloud. As the Senior Community Administrator, you will engage directly with our network of global partners by promoting repeatable business processes, platform adoption and data integrity. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Salesforce platform and can ensure data is captured and used successfully. You also bring knowledge of third-party partner operations. You will work with multiple internal and external business stakeholders to understand their needs and help them accomplish their respective business objectives.
- Responsible for handling Salesforce administrative and Community operations functions including account and user onboarding, license management, bulk update support, profiles/permissions, reports/dashboards, and other daily routine tasks.
- Provides quality user experience with a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills; monitors support requests submitted by users to ensure successful completion in a timely manner.
- Develops training, user documentation and process maps; maintains ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added to Salesforce. Work closely with Ansys Channel Partner organization to drive consistency of global processes.
- Acts as an advocate for internal and external Partner Community users; makes recommendations on operational improvements and user experience enhancements to help drive future product direction.
- Will exercise strong data integrity: maintain the integrity and accuracy of Salesforce records created or updated by Community users.
- Collaborate with Senior Salesforce Administrator for seamless team effort on all aspects of Salesforce and data management and configuration support.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of the health of our Community, measuring engagement, process adherence, data quality, size of community, participation levels and performance against business objectives. Tracks, measures, analyzes and reports performance on an ongoing basis.
- Works closely with the internal Marketing communications team to ensure the Community is effectively leveraged to deliver content as a communications vehicle.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Community Certification
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce Community administration experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting partner relationship management (PRM)
- Experience configuring and maintaining Salesforce user permissions and reports/dashboards
- Ability to take on a variety of functional roles including business analyst and QA tester as needed to ensure product success
- Excellent project management, process improvement, and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects is essential
- Self-directed and work in a team environment as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks among cross-functional teams
- Minimum 2 years of Salesforce Lightning experience
- Data analysis acumen
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with application lifecycle managements tools (TFS, Jira, etc.)
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and organization and project management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh