|Published||May 18, 2023|
|Location||Mill Valley, CA|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Who are we?
Founded in 2005, Pierce Washington helps clients transform their quote-to-cash process. We are creating a next-generation Total Commerce Company and will own the Total Commerce category – a fast growing segment in the tech industry. This is the place to come to if you want to work with the best, get in at the ground floor and help sustain and grow one of the best places to work. We have completed over 100 CPQ projects enabling leading enterprise companies like ADP, CDK Global, NetApp and Schneider Electric to achieve their most complex Q2C process automation goals and transform how they do business.
Leveraging this expertise, our Salesforce Practice is focused on delivering Salesforce Revenue Cloud solutions to clients in the High Tech and Manufacturing industries. Come join a growing Salesforce Practice and work on fun projects with good people!
Who are you?
You are an experienced, hands-on Salesforce Senior Consultant with expert business analyst skills who specializes in the Revenue Cloud and loves to work collaboratively with clients to design and implement CPQ (Steelbrick) solutions. You strive for and deliver excellence for yourself, your team, and your clients. You have a natural curiosity to uncover a client’s pain points, key requirements and implicit needs and the charisma to cast a vision for what is possible with the Revenue Cloud.
Once your user stories are finished, you enjoy completing declarative configurations yourself and have experience working with products and price books, price rules, flows, advanced approvals, discounting, quoting, invoicing, and amendment and renewal processes. This will be a 100% remote posiiton.
What you get to do:
- Working closely with a Solution Architect in a client-facing capacity, your primary responsibility is to identify and document business processes, gather, synthesize, and translate business requirements into user stories, and complete the declarative configurations required
- Co-lead discovery workshops to gather, define, and document current state and future state business processes and functional requirements
- Document requirements in the form of process flow diagrams and user stories
- Participate in the creation of prototypes and proof-of-concepts and demonstrate solution functionality to client stakeholders as needed
- Complete declarative configurations for Salesforce Revenue Cloud projects, including products and price books, price rules, flows, advanced approvals, discounting, quoting, invoicing, and amendment and renewal processes
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including configuration, development, testing, training, communications, deployment, and post go-live support
- Design user story test scripts and participate in end-user acceptance testing
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Salesforce Revenue Cloud capabilities and clearly communicate its limitations and best practices to clients
- Develop and present solution options to client, evaluating the pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Participate in training content development and administrator and end-user training delivery
- For clients with complex configuration requirements, you will leverage our strategic partner solution, Logik.io. Upon hire, we will train you to acquire a working knowledge of the Logik solution and during projects, you will be able to pull in our internal Logik.io Center of Excellence team
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Work anywhere remotely with up to 25% travel required based on client needs and Covid safety concerns
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of Salesforce industry experience in a consulting capacity working with the Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud and a proven understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst/Consultant or similar role on 2+ CPQ projects that were at least 6 months in duration
- Hands-on declarative configuration experience implementing products and price books, price rules, flows, advanced approvals, discounting, quoting, invoicing, and amendment and renewal processes
- Ability to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
- Skilled at defining and documenting current and future state business processes and requirements for ongoing system improvement initiatives
- Working knowledge of custom development concepts such as flows, lightning components, apex, triggers and web services
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Experienced in executing gap analysis and requirements traceability matrices
- Experienced in project management theories, practices, and methods including Agile
- Experienced with Visio, JIRA, Prodly, Copado, or similar tools desirable
- Experience in the High Tech or Manufacturing industries highly desired
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire within first several months
- Required Salesforce certifications: Administrator, CPQ Specialist
- Preferred Salesforce certifications: Billing Specialist Superbadge, Advanced Billing Specialist Superbadge, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Experience Cloud Consultant
- Understanding of complementary CPQ applications such as Logik.io, DigitalRoute, DocuSign CLM, Conga Contracts, Xactly, Zilliant, PROS, and Avalara Tax
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or engineering
What we’ll do for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, vision, dental, life & disability insurance
- Flexible, collaborative work environment with a commitment to work life balance
- Work anywhere, with full remote and hybrid options depending on location
- Learn and challenge yourself in a fast-paced, growing tech company
More about us:
Since 2005, Pierce Washington has helped enterprises transform their quote-to-cash process in four ways: we implement CPQ, eCommerce and Billing & Subscription Management solutions and we integrate those solutions to ERP and other enterprise systems. By focusing on these four areas – and doing them well – we have built our reputation as the go-to partner for our clients. Our commitment to each client’s success is the foundation on which Pierce Washington was built. None of this success would have been possible without the synergy we have with our employees. Our commitment to each employee’s personal growth and development yet still highly valuing work/life balance, all within a culture of collaboration and teamwork, is why being a part of our team is an exciting next step in your career!
Powered by JazzHR