|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
Location: Bayonne, NJ
Hope you are doing great…...
We are hoping to fill this below position quickly. If you could email me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity or at least connecting with you professionally.
Role : Salesforce Developer
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Job Description :
Technical/Functional Skills :-
• Hands-on experience and expertise in SFDC development using Apex programming, Lightning and Lightning web components.
• Hands on experience in Integration with SOAP/REST or Mulesoft API
• Experience in using GIT
• Experience on any of the programming/scripting languages like Java, Java script
Experience Required :-
• Salesforce developer with strong Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce programming skills
• Proven experience with CTI, LiveChat and Multi-channel routing in Salesforce
• Experience with Git (Github) is required
• Demonstrated success with at least two large Salesforce.com integration projects
• Strong experience interacting with XML & JSON Web Services (SOAP/REST) required
• Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application required
• Understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment is strongly required.
• Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.
• Proven experience in interfacing highly complex solutions with APIs and enterprise platforms and services
• Experience working on the Informatica Cloud is highly desired
• Experience and knowledge of message based architectures
• Experience working in the Insurance Industry is a definite plus
• Experience with Lightning testing service and BDD (Cucumber and Gherkin) is a plus
• Salesforce.com certification Platform Developer 1 is required
• Salesforce.com certifications Platform Developer 2 is a plus
Mandatory Skills :- Hands on Lightning , Lightning Web Component, Apex Programming
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]