|Date Posted||November 29, 2021|
Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, power and renewables, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator to join our Customer Support organization team in Austin, TX or Houston, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of software used by the support organization.
- Coordinate with support leaders and the business intelligence team to configure systems to support their requirements and success tracking needs.
- Participate in analyzing existing and new software to ensure tools have the functionality to support growing company needs.
- Required to learn purpose, functionality as well as administer new software applications as they are acquired or purchased by the business. Expected to be an expert on the tools and serve as a point of contact for all systems used by support org.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality
- Provide technical support for software issues our users encounter
- Manage Salesforce, five9 IVR system, JIRA, Live Chat systems, Screen sharing tools, and other software subscriptions.
- Conduct license audits – define the process for all onboarding and offboarding needed as well as recurring audits.
- Partner with PM for communication with stakeholders and requirement gathering regarding upcoming contract renewals.
- Responsible for documentation and training on how to leverage software tools and administer systems in the absence of an administrator.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university ideal
- 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Service Cloud admin, preferably in a technical or SAAS environment
- A track record of productive working relationships. In other words, people want to work with you and respect the way you approach difficult challenges and hard conversations.
- Proven ability to get the job done under pressure with competing priorities
- Nimble, able to quickly adapt to changing environments and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills with all levels of employees.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, technologies, and process workflows
- Knowledge of administering, building workflows, configuring projects, SLAs, and Filters for salesforce, JIRA, and Live chat systems needed.
- Build and maintain infrastructure systems to service the support organization.
- Aptitude to challenge conventional schools of thought but at the same time be open to criticism and to be able to learn from failed experiments
- Excellent organization and attention to detail with an ability to execute multiple tasks and projects