|Published||June 1, 2023|
Title Sr. Engineer Salesforce
Type Direct Hire
Location Pittsburgh PA or Whippany NJ (hybrid work schedule - 2 to 3 days onsite per week)
Salary 140K to 160K (plus bonus)
Sponsorship Our end client will provide sponsorship
What you will do:
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using technologies such as SFDC, Service Cloud and Communities. The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture, design, and development of complex solution components. Specifically, you will be covering architecture, administration, development (and custom development) and integrations while keeping tight security controls that meet or exceed company policy and SOC2/HIPAA compliance. The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of an agile software development life cycle.
The candidate will own reviewing design elements, signing off on the overall technical design and implementing (hands on). The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, can incorporate and support future strategic initiatives, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance/security requirements are closely monitored. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing detailed level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze business requirements, map Salesforce capabilities and features translating requirements into standard solutions leveraging Salesforce platform
- Participate or lead in Solution designing and architecture, Client out technology options performing fit analysis for solution implementation
- Adhere to platform best practices in implementing Salesforce solutions in compliance with security standards that include standard and custom platform development with Lightning Components, Apex, and Visualforce
- Perform design, development, prototyping, testing, documentation and deployment of Salesforce solutions
- Work on design and development of interfaces Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and integrations from Salesforce to external systems; Follow Agile methodology promoting continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development lifecycle of the project
What we'd like from you:
- A minimum of five years of Salesforce platform / design / development consulting experience (including Big Four experience)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Computer Science or MS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience working with the Force.com development platform: Apex Code (Triggers, Controllers and Batch classes), Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs and the Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC framework), triggers, SOQL, and SOSL
- Prior knowledge with system integrations using API form within the Salesforce platform; Firm understanding of Object-Oriented Programming methodologies, Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA), design patterns and development best practices
- Possess one or more Salesforce Certification(s) and strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How often will we need you to travel?
There may be periodic travel between our (local) Whippany and Pittsburgh offices.
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Office snacks!!