|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
SR. SALESFORCE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Salesforce Software Engineer to join our client, Salesforce’s, Development team in Tampa, FL.
We are searching for a senior software developer who can own the in-house customized Salesforce product developed by DTCC for several years. This is a pure development role of writing new code and does not include implementation and administration of Salesforce.
● 7+ years’ experience in Salesforce application development.
● APEX Code Development Experience (4+ Years) is required
● Experience building Salesforce Triggers, Familiarity with Process Builder, Flow and Workflow Rules is required
● Knowledge of DocuSign architecture, administration, and integration methods a plus
● Knowledge of Java or similar language is nice to have
● Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience required
● Knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle methodologies such as Agile
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the global Salesforce development team you will be at the center of an enterprise Digital Transformation aimed at providing exceptional client service and promoting client-first thinking. You will apply your Salesforce expertise to an existing enterprise ecosystem to advance the client experience and maximize our technology investment.
● The Salesforce Developer assists in the technical design of application components, builds applications, interfaces between applications, and understands data security, retention, and recovery.
● Can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. Contributes to technology-specific best practices & standards; contributes to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., executes on the plan by building components, testing, configuring, tuning, and deploying solutions.
COVID-19 Related Update:
Interviews will be conducted via video calls:
New employees starting remotely:
If hired, DTCC is able to onboard new employees remotely and have them temporarily start working from home until the COVID-19 situation is resolved.