|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
Solution Architect with Salesforce experience needed for a contract project for a great startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75 - $125 per hour
A bit about us:
We are a growing SaaS startup focused on providing a mobile solution that is making a difference around the world! We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect based on the West Coast to help with our Australian team. This candidate must be willing to work AUZ time zones for this project/contract.
Why join us?
Work remotely! Amazing startup with great leadership.
We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect based on the West Coast to help with our Australian team. This candidate must be willing to work AUZ time zones for this project/contract.
About the role:
- You will plan and facilitate prospect and customer workshops to understand business problems and design solutions that will solve these problems.
- Create detailed solution and technical architecture diagrams, data models and process maps to support our Project Delivery of solutions.
- Recommend coding and design best practices based on Salesforce
- Drive revenue and operational efficiency by creating and incorporating repeatable code Extensions for custom implementation projects.
- Provide guidance and technical expert services for customer and Partner technical resources.
- Design, build and recommend long term, scalable solutions for customers based on customer size and solution complexity, while recommending a phased approach where applicable.
- Create detailed Technical and Functional Documentation, outlining the design and scope of solutions, including diagrams of the proposed solution, data model and integration requirements, for delivery to prospective customers
- Play the role of a first level reviewer for customer redlines on any Statement of Work Legal documentation.
Work closely with Product Management to champion customer requested features
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand prospect business challenges
- Support the Project Delivery team as they execute the build, test, train and deploy of Projects when they have architectural questions
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related degree.
- Must have at least 3 years prior work experience as a Solution Architect in a complex environment; Salesforce Platform experience preferred.
- Must have at least 3-5 years project delivery experience & vast pre-sales experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions.
- Good knowledge of web services and integration
- Experience working in a high quality wireframes and mockups in a pre-sales environment
- Force.com / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Visualforce design consideration experience
Security / Permissions Mgt experience
- Working knowledge in using Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk.
- Prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.