|Location||The Colony, TX|
|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
Location: The Colony, TX
Salesforce Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new division created within one of the largest technology providers in the world. We are building the next generation of digital services company and believe clients are ready for a more nimble, agile partner to deliver outcomes across the SFDC platform- including Sales, Service, Marketing, Vlocity, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.
You’ll help us by viewing this opportunity as more than a job, but an opportunity to mold the business and as a place to grow your career with a core group of highly talented individuals across the US, Costa Rica, Canada, and India. We put an emphasis on training, improving consulting skills, and helping you achieve certifications. You’d be joining a company that has 3,000+ SF certifications, so you know you are part of a highly skilled team that values investing in team education and skill-building.
Why the Role Is Important:
Our Solution Architects are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that our client builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful. The work of Solution Architects provides our clients and team with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our client’s needs to create thorough configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance
- Document business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client and can scale with it
- 8 Years of experience implementing enterprise level projects in Salesforce.com / Force.com platform
- 2 Years of experience creating solutions to business requirement
- Including 3 project implementations that leverage the full capabilities (client, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platform
- 2 years of experience working with business and development teams to successfully design and manage solutions by creating solution design documents, requirement documentation, business process and workflow definitions and gap analysis
- Strong understanding of Saleforce.com Lightning Platform
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]