|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
Salesforce Solutions Architect
Long-Term Open Ended Contract
The Salesforce Solutions Architect will work closely with client’s Marketing and Sales stakeholders and various technology teams (Development, Infrastructure, Product Managers, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies. Work to ensure that the Salesforce based solutions support business requirements. Identify and recommend integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance. Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity.
Manage functional day-to-day operations of Salesforce including reporting, data management, permissions, roles and sharing, process automation, and supporting sales and service.
- Serve as a point of contact for Marketing and Sales (client’s Development team) to develop configuration designs, use cases, test conditions and training documentation
- Supporting the Engage CRM platform by assisting with requirements refinement sessions and synthesize requirements to create clear/comprehensive user stories and solution architecture/design and documentation, QA testing and various tasks to ensure successful implementation of functionality.
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Provide technical expertise, analysis, recommendations and execution on how to best utilize Salesforce to deliver solutions that support the engage roadmap.
- Lead design discussions to confirm understanding of business needs and demonstrate system functionality to business stakeholders, IT Business Analysts and the QA team.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the current Salesforce implementation so that it follows best practices in UI design, configuration and integration approaches with other systems
- Project manage work and manage expectations across all stakeholder teams.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
Minimum requirements for the ideal candidate:
- 10 years of experience, a few years of non-profit experience, with NPSP and Data architect certifications.
- Ability to facilitate team consensus on the scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions. Proven capability in architecting solutions independently and design software on the Force.com platform.
- Good technical foundation & knowledge of various Salesforce development technologies to build and maintain solutions including Process Builder/Flows, APEX, Visual Force, Lightning, Workflows, Triggers, API, SOSL, SOQL, REST, App builder.
- Ability to document requirements formally or informally depending on the need of the project.
- Understanding of the agile development process & experience in designing solutions to carry out business processes.
- Familiarity with requirements techniques such as user stories, use cases, and informal modeling.
- One or all of the following Certifications: Application Architect, System Architect, Data Architecture and Management Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Platform App Builder, Experience Cloud Consultant, Advanced Administrator.
- At least 10+ years of total work experience and at least 5 Years of experience in architecting & administering Salesforce applications. 1-3 years of nonprofit experience.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree.
- Be a self-motivated leader who is results driven, and a technology enthusiast.
- Be a creative thinker with a vision that can effectively communicate (written and verbal) to technical and non-technical parties.
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills and be well organized, including strong attention to detail.
- Be a team player with a constructive attitude towards the business problems.
- Be able to make decisions quickly and work under strict deadlines including multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Have experience working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, distributed, and collaborative environment.
Preferred Experience Includes:
- Strong experience with Full Salesforce development life cycle – configure and develop, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production, sandbox management.
- Strong working knowledge of NPSP and preferably NPSP certification.
- 1-3 years of nonprofit experience.
- Familiarity with Pardot and Azure Logic Aps.
- Work with Salesforce deployments that contain large data volumes.
- Experience with Data loading and data extraction using non-Salesforce ETL tools.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]