|Date Posted||November 14, 2021|
Do you love to help guide development of revenue process and tools, including Salesforce administration? Your experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS-based business will help us sustain the growth of our 401k Solutions Team, which is changing the way everyday Americans can retire with dignity.
The Salesforce System Administrator will help to grow service processes through software while our team drives alignment in existing software systems and processes. Your experience in data, process, and Salesforce administration will support systems operations. You will implement and administer analytically-driven workflows in our go-to-market tool-stack supporting Sales Development, Sales, Marketing, Channel and Customer Success. You will report to the Sales Operations Manager who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Conduct full administration and optimization within the technology stack, including Salesforce
- Onboard and implement new technologies or improvements
- Expand your assigned systems' use cases to promote operational efficiency
- Design and maintain change request, deployment, and optimization processes
- Build and refine processes as they revolve around your assigned technologies
- Develop reporting and analytics, which show insights into key performance indicators
- Ensuring the tech stack is interoperable within existing primary infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience in an operations role
- 2+ years of experience with software systems administration
- Salesforce administrative experience
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER