|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
Growing mortgage lender seeking experienced Salesforce System Administrator to join their team! (REMOTE)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brittany Perry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are expanding our operations extensively throughout the US and we are looking for an experienced Salesforce System Administrator to join our fun company culture! 100% remote!
Why join us?
We offer a very experience compensation structure along with excellent benefits that start day 1 of employment and 401k w/company match up to 4%. 100% permanently remote position and equipment will be provided!
● Serve as the system administrator for the Salesforce environment with ~30 users across multiple use cases
● Work with the sales, marketing, analytics, operations and executive leadership teams to help define and implement best use cases of Salesforce when building platform functionality
● Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
● Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
● Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance
● Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests. Manage vendor relationships / outside systems integrators
● Work with Operations, Data Analytics, Marketing and Finance to ensure all sales and pipeline data is accurate, complete, and easily accessible
● Assist in onboarding and training new users. Grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
● 2+ years of experience as a certified Salesforce System Administrator
● Deep knowledge of native reporting capabilities and user interface best practices.
● Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, training and support
● Demonstrated ability to understand, break down and articulate complex Salesforce concepts with technical and non-technical stakeholders
● Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, set clear expectations and work well cross functionally with peers and leadership.
● Comfortable building prototypes and communicating directly with engineers and business stakeholders on the technical constraints of various approaches.
● Understands agile development and iteration
● Experience with the Lightning Platform and Pardot
● Comfortable creating custom objects, custom fields, formula fields, validation rules, custom list views and other content of intermediate complexity
● Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
● Strong experience with bulk data handling with tools like Data Loader, Data Import/Export Wizard, Workbench and native deduplication tools.
● Experience with Digital Engagement
● Any certification for Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator or Platform App Builder
● Trailhead Superbadges in Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist, Security Specialist, and Process Automation Specialist
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.