|Location||Saint Paul, MN|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
Direct Benefits, Inc. is a sales and marketing organization that provides one-stop shopping for individuals, families, and employers, both direct in an e-commerce environment and through over 16,000 agents in 50 states. Our mission is to provide individuals and businesses of all sizes with the same quality or better insurance products as Fortune 500 companies.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this key role works with leadership to design KPIs and metrics, build dashboards, provide key strategic analysis to guide decision-making and ensures the absolute integrity of our data company wide. This person also is very knowledgeable in Salesforce administration and can help the organization with system updates, testing and design.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to accurately analyze data and turn it into actionable information for leaders and others in the company so that they can execute and achieve their sales plans.
- Develop, own and execute business systems roadmap
- Administer our Salesforce instance
- Owns break/fix of issues
- Builds and manipulates reports
- Answers internal questions for users
- Leads any testing of new system updates and other new or changed elements
- Acts as the key liaison between the company and Salesforce support
- Operational support and ongoing analysis and optimization of internal business systems like Salesforce and Five9
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Discovery, analysis and documentation of business and technical requirements aligned to the execution of Salesforce project efforts
- Acts as the lynchpin and liaison between business leaders and a Salesforce development team
- Deep knowledge of popular business systems applications – namely, Salesforce and Five9
- Previous working experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Certifications in Salesforce administration and maintenance
- Expert abilities in Excel and building reports/dashboards in Salesforce
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across multiple departments. Practices a service-oriented business partnering approach.
- Has the highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Naturally curious and has an innate thirst to learn
- Personable team player who is fun and enjoys working in a positive environment and fits and embraces our CLIENT values
Equal Opportunity Employment
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you’re a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
PandoLogic. Keywords: System Administrator, Location: Saint Paul, MN - 55129